Arrivals are supposed to start at 4:00 p.m. and departures at about 10:00 a.m. (please, inform us if you want to change this schedule). We live on the spot, behind the shop called “Boissellerie du hérisson”.
- You will ba asked to give a 230 € deposit at your arrival.
- Cleaning will have to be done before you leave (you can also have it done for 35 € more)
- Sheet-renting: 12 € for a pair of sheets. Toilet linen rental : 7 € (per person)
Things that are payable by you:
- The tourist tax: 1,00 €/ day per person.
- Electricity: (we check the electricity meter at your arrival and at your departure), 11,20 € (56KW)/ week are deducted.
- The wood for the fireplace for 20 € / week - 15/10 to 15/04.
- 1 pet is allowed (30 € per additional pet).
- Fishing in the lakes or the rivers (the closest is 500m far)
- Hiking with many walks that are marked out
- Cross-country skiing with the first runs 5km away
- Bike-renting at 7km away
- Downhill skiing at 25km away
- A tennis court is in Le Frasnois
- In the lakes, swimming is possible but without watch
- Horse-riding in Bonlieu (3km away) and in Le Frasnois
- The dust-bins are located in an other shelter at the entrance of the site (be carefull with the sorting out of your rubbish: we have a seperated bin for recycle waste products!).
- There is container for the glass (bottles, etc....) on a car park at the entrance of the village.